Subject: Re: [amos-list] Ultimate AMOS Book for sale/trade
From: Stephen Thornber <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 22:00:25 +0000

From: Stephen Thornber <[email-masked]>

Hi Christopher

> A while back, someone on the list wanted to either buy or >trade for the
>"Ultimate AMOS" book.  Well, I have a copy of the book with the >disk.  If
>anyone is interested, send me a message.

Yeah, I'm interested in it.. 

If you wanna swap I have these amos books:-

Original Amos Manual
Easy Amos Manual
Mastering Amiga Amos

I'll swap any of these..

Regards
Steve
-- 

Stephen Thornber                 | Current Imagine/LW/C4D/T3D Projects
[email-masked]     |
http://www.steve1.demon.co.uk/   | Aftermath [##........] 20% Complete
A1200T 166mhz PPC 060/50 42mb Ram| 

Reality is for people who lack imagination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
What was YOUR favorite part?!
http://www.onelist.com
Tell other Star Wars fans at ONElist!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html